The ON-Q System is simple yet elegant, effective and requires you to do nothing so you can concentrate on your life while you recover comfortably and quickly.
- ON-Q is put in place by a surgeon during the operation.
- The small balloon is connected to a tiny specially-designed tube that the surgeon places near the surgery site.
- ON-Q begins soaking the site with pain-numbing medication immediately after surgery and works continuously for up to five days.
- The ON-Q system can be worn discreetly and may accompany you home.
- ON-Q works automatically.
- ON-Q keeps the incision site numb, thus reducing pain.
- The doctor, nurse or you easily removes the pump and tube when all of the medicine has been delivered.
- You can get back to normal activities and body functions faster than with pain-relieving narcotics.