Deborah Geary is our Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist, a designation earned from The Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board.
She is a graduate of West Chester University receiving her Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing. Her background includes medical/surgical nursing, drug safety and research, and nursing management. Over the past 11 years, Deborah has dedicated herself to becoming an outstanding aesthetic injector and patient advocate for Danyo Plastic Surgery.
Deb’s capabilities and attention to detail have been recognized by Allergan where she is a member of The Elite Allergan Medical Institute Faculty. Deb is also a well-respected Botox® and Injectable Instructor, and travels to medical practices and medical spas around the country to share her vast knowledge and provide injectable training to both novice and expert aesthetic practitioners.
Deborah is dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes possible.
- Delaware County Community College – Associates in Applied Science, Nursing
- West Chester University – Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Allergan – Medical Institute Faculty
- American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses (ASPSN)
- Dermatology Nurses’ Association
- International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses (ISPAN)
Deb loves traveling, scuba diving, photography, and cooking nutritious food. She is a passionate animal advocate as well!