BELOTERO BALANCE® is a unique dermal filler that’s been designed to integrate into your skin and mold to your exact facial contours. BELOTERO adapts to the individuality of your skin to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.*
Why BELOTERO BALANCE® is Unique
BELOTERO BALANCE® is unique because it easily adapts within the skin for soft and even improvement of all wrinkles, including fine to deep lines.* BELOTERO is very versatile and can handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds (“smile lines”) and the more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines (“smokers lines”). Most other dermal fillers can not handle both deep and delicate treatment areas like these. This makes BELOTERO BALANCE® especially perfect for the reduction of “smokers lines”, the fine vertical lines right above your top lip, that most fillers can not treat at all.*
How BELOTERO BALANCE® Works
BELOTERO BALANCE® is made of a material called Hyaluronic Acid (HA). HA naturally exists in your skin already. BELOTERO BALANCE® provides you with extra HA to bind to the natural water in your skin and fill in wrinkles and folds, allowing for quick and smooth reduction.*
- Vertical Lip Lines (Perioral Lines) – Also known as “smokers lines”, these form when volume is lost in the skin around your mouth, especially above your lips. Because these lines can be narrow and shallow, they were usually difficult to treat.
- Smile Lines (Nasolabial Folds) – These lines or creases run from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth, and get deeper as you age, making you look older or unhappy.
- Corners of the Mouth (Oral Commissures) – Aging can cause you to lose volume in this area, resulting in a sad appearance of the mouth, which makes you look like you are frowning.
- Marionette Lines – These run downward from the corners of the mouth and can make you look like you’re frowning, even when you’re not. These lines can turn into deeper creases as we age and lose facial volume.
Treatment is Quick and Easy
During your BELOTERO BALANCE® treatment, our Registered Nurse and Injectable Specialist, Deborah Geary, will inject BELOTERO BALANCE® into your skin using a very fine needle. As with any procedure involving a needle, there may be pain, but it will be minimal. There’s very little to no downtime.
BELOTERO BALANCE® is FDA Approved
BELOTERO BALANCE® is FDA-approved for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for reduction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Important BELOTERO BALANCE® Treatment Considerations
BELOTERO BALANCE® should not be used in patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, with a history or presence of multiple severe allergies. Use of BELOTERO BALANCE® at specific sites in which an active inflammatory process or infection is present should be deferred until the underlying process has been controlled. The most common side effects seen after injection were swelling, bruising, redness, and hardening that resolve within one week.
* Disclaimer: Individual results may vary and specific results are not guaranteed.