We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! While we are still closed for non-essential services, rest assured we are working very hard toward a safe reopening for our patients and staff. We are currently planning on reopening on June 1, with limited services.
In order to assure the highest level of safety, the following steps will be implemented:
- If you have been exposed to anyone who is currently ill, or if you are feeling ill on your appointment day, please reschedule.
- Please come alone, unless you require assistance.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you arrive earlier than 5 minutes, please remain in your car.
- Appointment times will be staggered to minimize waiting. Please maintain social distancing while in the waiting area.
- Please do not bring food into the office.
- You will have your temperature taken, and asked about your general health.
- Your nose and mouth must be covered with a mask, and it must remain in place until you are asked to remove it for treatment.
- If you would like to minimize your visit time, virtual consults are available.
We have always maintained the highest level of medical-grade infection control standards, and we will continue this practice. Our staff will be maintaining social distancing (except during direct care) and wearing masks at all times. Air purifiers will be used in all treatment rooms and the waiting area, and the rooms will be thoroughly disinfected in between patient visits. We will also be following any additional guidelines set forth by the CDC and the state of Delaware.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Please feel free to call the office to schedule an appointment or ask questions, but please be patient as our phones are overwhelmed with calls at this time.