Smartlipo Laser Body Sculpting
The Quick Facts
Length of Procedure: 60 to 120 minutes
In or Outpatient Procedure: Outpatient
Pre OP: View Pre-Op Instructions
Post OP: View Post-Op Instructions
- Smartlipo Frequently Asked Questions
- Smartlipo Plus - Additional Procedures for Added Benefit
- Smartlipo Technology
If you've tried dieting and exercise but parts of your body have simply refused to tone up, Smartlipo may be the perfect solution for you. Smartlipo Laser Body Sculpting is a revolutionary, minimally invasive treatment that does something no fitness routine in the world can: permanently destroy fat cells. You can finally have that body you've always wanted.
Smartlipo Laser Body Sculpting Procedure
- Smartlipo uses local anesthesia to numb your targeted area.
- The Smartlipo laser fiber is inserted through a very small tube into your body, the laser ruptures the fat cell membranes and the fat cells are permanently destroyed.
- The liquefied fat is gently suctioned out. Because Smartlipo actually tightens the skin through coagulation, you don’t have to worry about dimpling and sagging skin.
- Some light bruising and swelling may occur. Very minimal scarring may occur at the incision sites.
- There's very minimal downtime, you can resume your normal activities within one day, including light exercise.
- Results can be seen as soon as swelling subsides, typically within one to three months.
Smartlipo vs Traditional Liposuction
Like liposuction, Smartlipo also permanently eliminates fat while providing dramatic improvements.
Traditional liposuction requires general anesthesia in a hospital. Smartlipo typically only uses local anesthesia and is performed in-office, so there is no need for a hospital visit or stay.
EASE OF FAT REMOVAL
Traditional liposuction requires suction and manipulation to remove fat. Smartlipo uses heat to liquefy fat first, making fat removal much easier on your body. With Smartlipo, you'll experience less pain, less bruising, and less swelling than traditional liposuction.
Traditional liposuction doesn't use heat. The heat that Smartlipo uses to liquefy fat also provides skin-tightening benefits, increased elasticity of the skin, less dimpling or sagging.
Traditional liposuction requires a longer recovery time, due to a bigger cannula and the physical manipulation used during the fat removal process. Smartlipo utilizes a very small cannula and is a very gentle procedure. Smartlipo has a short recovery time with very minimal downtime. With Smartlipo, there's less pain, less bruising, and less swelling.
Smartlipo Consultation in Delaware
Visit Dr. Danyo for a Smartlipo Consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Danyo will discuss the Smartlipo procedure, your fat loss goals and concerns, desirable outcome, projected results, and answer any questions you may have. Dr. Danyo may suggest additional procedures for added benefits.